Real-time Business Analytics Company
Comprehensive monitoring and performance analysis
Monitoring performance of transactions and business-critical processes
Industry: Finance, Data Analytics
The client wanted Celestial to write JSON configuration files for their proprietary tool Advanced Configurable Decoder (ACD). This was being developed by them and required configuration files specific to Low-Level Protocols (TCP/UDP).
Our team used the provided documentation on protocols and wrote the configuration files in JSON format. This configuration was directly tested in the decoder, and further validated against a PCAP file containing data of the specified protocols (TCP/UDP). We were successful in creating a Decoded output file. We accomplished this by using Wireshark and Hex Decoder.
- We were a team of 4 Members
- A weekly target of 1 configuration file per Engineer was set
- Achieved the targeted configuration file count (40) in a span of 10 Weeks
- The next 2 weeks of the project were spent on verifying/re-adjusting the configurations as per the enhancements raised.
- Finished project 1.5 months ahead of target.
- 1. Celestial successfully wrote custom configuration files so that the custom decoder can interact seamlessly with the proprietary decoder.
- 2. Due to Celestial productivity, the project finished in 2.5 months rather than the 4 months original timeline